Here are just a few things that I have learned about life from my dog:
- Never pass up an opportunity to get outside and play.
- When someone you love gets home, always be really excited to see them. Run to greet them at the door, and jump up and down.
- There is no such thing as too much cuddling.
- Sleep is important. Get lots of it, whenever and wherever you can. Especially in the sunshine, if at all possible.
- Never stop being curious.
- When you wake up in the morning, be super excited to see your loved ones. Give them hugs and kisses, because, a whole night is a long time to not get to hang out with each other.
- Get excited to meet new people.
- Food is a great source of joy in life – so eat up and savor every bite.
- New toys are exciting, but nothing beats quality time with loved ones, playing outside, and really, those old toys work just fine.
- Driving is more fun with the windows rolled down.
- Never stop learning new things.
- Give people you love kisses all the time.
- Just curl up next to someone who is going through a rough time. Simply being there next to them is sometimes the best comfort you can offer.
- Lay in the sun whenever you get the chance.
- Be loyal to the ones you love.
- Exercise is fun.
- Nothing beats a day of adventure and exploration, especially if it involves getting really dirty.